Raise your hand if you’ve ever said the following….
I like medical marijuana but I don’t like the psychoactive effects….
Cannabidiol (CBD) derived from oil of hemp has shown remarkable healing properties in a host of disorders – without any of the side effects of pharmaceuticals.
Unlike marijuana, CBD cannot make you “stoned”. It is not psychoactive because it contains less than .3% THC. Marijuana is high in THC and usually low in CBD.
Medical marijuana, which is very regulated and not available in all states, contains both.
Only recently has cannabidiol or CBD become legal in all 50 states. No prescription needed.
Below this facilitating video is a listing of some of the disorders and diseases that have shown remarkable promise in treatment.
Some of the ailments which have shown benefits:
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Acne, ADD, ADHD
- AIDS, ALS, Alzheimer’s
- Anorexia, Antibiotic resistance, Anxiety
- Atherosclerosis, Arthritis, Asthma, Autism
- Bipolar, Cancer, Colitis/Crohn’s, Depression
- Diabetes, Endocrine disorders, Epilepsy
- Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Heart disease, Huntington’s
- Inflammation, Irritable bowel syndrome, Kidney disease
- Liver disease, Lyme Disease, Metabolic syndrome
- Migraine, Mood disorders, Motion sickness
- Multiple sclerosis, Nausea, seizure, euro-degeneration
- Neuropathic pain ,Obesity, OCD, Osteoporosis
- Parkinson’s Disease, Prion, Mad Cow disease
- PTSD, Rheumatism, Schizophrenia, Sickle cell anemia
- Skin conditions, Sleep disorders, Spinal cord injury, Stress, and Stroke